Friday, April 7, 2017

Ends Here: Road to Nowhere Book 2 ~ M. Robinson




Synopsis

Ashes to ashes.
Dust to dust.
And all that fucking shit.
I had killed.
I had sacrificed.
The innocent and the corrupt. I knew blood and I knew violence.
Never imagining I could know love too.
Mia Ryder was a woman to love. To cherish. To fucking claim. Now, forever, and every day in between.
If there was anyone I’d go to Hell and back for, it was her.
Even if meant, going to war with…
My fucking brother..


Review


M! Why do you do this to us?! I know you're really not sorry, but GAH! Ends Here was excellent and exactly what I wanted it to be. There were some parts in this story where I did want to stab you, but I still love you.

Ends Here lived up to all the hype and expectations. The angst, drama, emotion and hot sex make up the quintessential formula for a great story.  The twists that occurred in Ends Here were not what I was expecting...well except one. I had my suspicions and theories, but only one of mine was correct. 

I love Creed. #TeamCreed all the way, but Noah was able to pull on my heartstrings. Mia's decision was difficult and emotional. At one point, I don't think she even knew where her head or heart was. They all changed in this story. Normally M's characters are wise beyond their years, but she did a great job reminding us of Mia's age. She was a little immature at times until Creed or Noah put stuff in to perspective. She does have a turning point, though, where that little girl goes bye-bye.   

I always love M's characters and I love seeing them in other books. I still have my favs, but Creed is a close runner-up. #TEAMCREED. Ya feel me?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...