Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet #2) ~ Brooke Blaine





My worst nightmare and your greatest fear became a reality:
You don’t remember me.
You don’t remember the accident, or the weeks afterward.
You don’t remember my bed as your safe place,
or when, against all odds, you fell for me.
You remember me only as the casual acquaintance you saw as you grabbed your daily coffee.
Three sugars, two creamers.
Perhaps an acquaintance is all I’ll ever be to you now.
Maybe I can shoulder the heartbreak and the loss of you, if it means you’ll be happy.
Unless…
You remember me when.
Remember Me When is the second and final book in The Unforgettable Duet and should only be read following Forget Me Not.



I just love Reid and Ollie. So much so, that I didn't want their story to end. The angst and heartbreak, along with the love and emotion hit me right in the feels. I'd say the only downside to this book was that it was the end. 

I have always been a fan of Brooke's and the Unforgettable Duet did not disappoint. The flashbacks and memories were easy to follow and you could understand the timeline. Even though Reid suffered memory loss, his "visions" replayed had me gushing all over again at how sweet these two characters are. 

I was so proud of Reid's mom and her cry for help. It takes a lot to try to do what was best for your child, but really not know what that is. She always had his best interests at heart, even if she wasn't sure what would make Reid's confusion better. 

I was pissed at Ollie a bit, but of course he redeemed himself. He truly is one of the good guys. He is someone that should be snatched up and held on to, to mirror Holland's words. ::wink wink:;

I can't say enough about these two. I wish their story didn't wrap up so quickly. I wanted more. Great characters and a great finale to the duet. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...