Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Confessions: Robbie (Confessions Series Book 1) ~ Ella Frank




Relationships are complex.
Love ever-changing.
And when it comes to rules of the heart,
they were made to be broken…

That’s what Robert Antonio Bianchi was telling himself, anyway.
Otherwise, he really had no excuse for what—or who—he’d done.

No excuse, except for his lonely heart, a pitcher of margaritas, four Bitter Bitches, and the apparent need to confess all his weaknesses to the two men he knew would bring him nothing but trouble.

But trouble was nothing new.

Just ask his crazy sisters or any of his friends, and they’d be the first to tell you:
If there was a bad decision to be made, Robbie always had a knack for making it.

And thus begins the story of the priest, the princess, and the prick.



After Logan and Tate, I wasn't sure if I would have more room in my heart. I always loved Robbie's character and was super excited for his own story. Ella did not disappoint. These three are hot, sexy and complicated. 

I wasn't always a fan of Priest. Nothing bad about the guy, but he was always very standoff-ish, blunt and brutally honest. That being said, this story has changed my feelings about him. I get him a little more now. I am super excited to dive in more though.

Julien is smooth, suave and a complete teddy bear. I only saw a glimpse of the "Prick" he was regarded as. Learning and understanding a little of his back history completing puts that attitude in to perspective though. 

Robbie is still lovable and fabulous. He had me smiling through the whole book. His heartache was palpable after Tate and Logan got married, but I think now he realized that there are others that are willing to give him "everything."

I really enjoyed these three. I was super shocked by the reaction that some had for their arrangement. Surprised is more like it. But when I read more I realized that it was guilt and protectiveness fueling that reaction. Priest, Julien and Robbie are doing what is best for them. They are following their hearts. I'm super excited to see how things go as more wrenches are thrown in their plans. 

"Regrets only happen when you aren't brave enough to try something that scares you." ~Robbie










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...